140 West Elkhorn
L.E. Grace Gift Shop
Estes Park Memories Gifts
Still owned by the Grace estate, this building was designed and built by Lawrence E Grace who along with his wife Verna arrived in Estes Park in 1912 and ran a small retail shop featuring handwrought metal and wood items. Their new building was completed in 1915 and being larger than their original store, they could feature local artists and craftsmen as well as LE's own photography, alongside gold and silver jewelry. Since Verna's death in 1971, the Grace estate has rented the building to retail businesses outside of their family.
All original website content © Copyright 2021